How to Recharge in NYC
Summer is a busy time for New Yorkers. Hit the reset button with these relaxing activities from NYHRC to ensure you don’t run out of fuel:
Enjoy breathtaking skyline views of Manhattan aboard NYHRC’s yacht. Make your reservation for a weekly sunset or weekend brunch cruise or one of our exclusive specialty cruises. Below are a few reasons to come aboard:
- Spend quality time with family and friends. The 75-foot yacht offers plenty of room to bring up to ten guests. Enjoy the summer breeze together, eat delicious food, and chill out as you watch the sun set behind the Statue of Liberty.
- Meet new people. The friendly atmosphere and relaxed vibe guarantees a chance to meet new people and mingle with other NYHRC members.
- De-stress. Escape from the hustle and bustle of NYC by soaking up sweeping skyline views as you sail around the southern tip of Manhattan.
Massage is essential to your overall health. It helps you relax and relieve built up tension while promoting healing and muscle recovery. NYHRC offers many massage services including:
- Sports massage. By incorporating deep pressure techniques on specific muscle groups, sports massage increases flexibility, stimulates circulation and minimizes muscle soreness.
- Shiatsu massage. Applied pressure to various parts of the body removes blockages and alleviates headaches, stress, anxiety and more.
NYHRC Yoga classes
Find your Zen with one of NYHRC’s many yoga and meditation classes. We offer over 10 different types including:
- Yoga on the Deck. Salutations and shavasana in the sun on the 23rd Street sundeck.
- Belly Laugh Yoga. Includes interactive comic relief to create a welcoming environment.
- Urban Meditation. Calm the mind and improve your focus with guided imagery and breathing techniques.
Looking for more relaxing activities? Visit https://nyhrc.com/amenities/ for our full list of amenities.