Nutrition is an important component to your wellness and NYHRC
offers you dietary support in several different ways:
MEET OUR NUTRITIONIST
Alanna Cabrero MS, RDN, CDN
Alanna Cabrero is a New York State registered dietitian, nutritionist and health coach who believes that small, sustainable changes in eating habits lead to long-term success. Alanna is the outpatient dietitian at the Gastrointestinal Department at NYU and was also a pediatric and adult oncology dietitian at Columbia University Medical Center. She received a master's degree with Alpha Eta honors in Clinical Nutrition from NYIT.
LUNCH & LEARNS:
NYHRC corporate/worksite lunch and learns create meaningful health and wellness behavior changes. Workshops are an hour-long lecture-format followed by a Q&A. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and scheduling.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Nutrition 101
- Boost Your 9 to 5pm Nutrition
- Healthy Weight, Healthy You
- What’s Eating You? All About Mindful Eating.
- Fuel Your Fitness
- Detox & Cleanse 101
- Food Swaps: Our Favorite Tips and Tricks
- Break the Sugar Habit
- You Got To Have Heart
- Gluten-Free: Friend or Foe?
- The Scoop on the Vegan, Vegetarian, and Locavore Lifestyle
- The Truth Behind Dietary Supplements
- A Toast To Good Health: Holiday Survival Guide
- The Busy Bride’s Guide to Health and Happiness