Immerse yourself in one of New York Health & Racquet Club's eight saltwater pools. Swimming is one of the most efficient workouts– it's a full-body exercise that boosts metabolism, burns calories and builds lean muscle. We offer swim lesson for both adults and children of members. Book Now or visit the front desk to schedule your splash.
NYHRC Saltwater Swimming Pool Locations:
NYHRC has kids' swim hours every Saturday and Sunday at 8 locations:
- 13th Street (Saturday & Sunday: 11am to 1pm)
- 21st Street (Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 1pm)
- 23rd Street (Saturday & Sunday: 1pm to 3pm)
- 45th Street (Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 1pm)
- 50th Street (Saturday: 9am to noon)
- 56th Street (Saturday & Sunday: 8am to 11am)
- 76th Street (Saturday & Sunday: 4pm to 6pm)
- Whitehall Street (Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-1:00pm)
Children using our pool must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian. Swimmers must be toilet trained, as swim diapers are not permitted. Children 5 years of age and older are not permitted in the opposite sex dressing area, so any child 5 and older must be accompanied by same-sex parent or guardian in clubs without a co-ed dressing room or access to the pool area.