Nothing goes better with a hot summer barbeque than refreshing coleslaw. Instead of pouring on the mayo, try this healthier option from Two Healthy Kitchens.
INGREDIENTS (serves approximately 4 ½ cups)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces (about 6 1/4 cups) bagged coleslaw blend or shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Place slaw blend/cabbage in a large bowl and pour Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top. Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until using (preferably at least 30 minutes).