Burgers are the unofficial food of summer. Instead of consuming those high-carb buns every weekend, try these healthier options from delish.
INGREDIENTS (serves approximately 4)
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425º and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. Microwave on high, 8 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly with paper towels or a cheesecloth until mixture is dry. Add eggs, Parmesan and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into eight 4” circles on prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes.