When the weather heats up, sometimes only a popsicle will do. Try this Kiwi Coconut Chia Popsicle from The Little Epicurean for a low sugar, all-natural take on a summer staple.
INGREDIENTS (serves 10)
- 1 3/4 cups canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup soy milk (or any milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp agave syrup, or more to your liking
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Stir together coconut milk, soy milk, chia seeds, and agave syrup.
- Place sliced kiwis in popsicle molds. Use chopsticks or the back of a spoon to press kiwi to the sides of the mold.
- Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds. Insert wooden popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid.