A healthy New Year starts with a healthy breakfast. Start your day with these Granola Cups from delish. No spoon required:
Ingredients (yields 8)
- 3 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup honey, plus more for serving
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg whites
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- Slice strawberries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, coconut, pistachios, olive oil, honey, egg whites and salt.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray. Press some of the granola mixture into each muffin cup, forming a bowl shape.
- Bake until lightly golden around the edges, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes, then, use a butter knife to gently remove each granola cup from the muffin tin.
- Top each one with Greek yogurt, a honey drizzle and sliced strawberries.